Wednesday, October 18, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM PDT
Add to Calendar
This is an online event.
TranStrategy Partners, Inc
Brokertrain LIVE: Managing Your Business’ Culture
In this course you will learn about the importance of managing the culture in your business. You will learn what it is, why it is important, and how to responsibly manage it. You will learn what most companies do well when it comes to culture and what most companies don’t do well. You will also examine what the most important cultural elements are and how to maintain them. There are many benefits to having a positive culture in your business. This course will show you what they are and how to properly manage them.
- To understand what culture is
- To learn how to develop and maintain a good culture in your business
- To examine your company’s value system
- To understand what companies do right and wrong when it comes to cultural management
- To understand what your employees want
- To understand the benefits of a positive culture
About the Presenter:
Dr. Wade Witherspoon is our Director of Education and Training. With over 25 years experience in educational leadership, Wade understands the importance of quality training in any organization and he possesses the knowledge and skills necessary to develop outstanding training courses. Wade has been a teacher, principle, professor, superintendent and academic dean at multiple educational institutions..