360 DEGREE BUSINESS ASSESSMENT
The 360 Degree Business Assessment provides you an objective view of your company. This period of discovery will take about two to four weeks.
The areas assessed are:
- Financial strength and growth.
- Market position and strength.
- Employee satisfaction, perceptions and workplace culture.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Leadership strengths.
- Overall enterprise value.
On completion of this perceptive discovery process, TranStrategy Partners provides you an extensive 360 Degree Business Assessment Report that:
- Compares your revenue growth and profitability to like-sized businesses.
- Evaluates the quality of your employee and customer relationships.
- Assesses your position in the marketplace, comparing what you think it is to what your customers believe it to be.
- Looks at the strength of the brand you have built.
- Determines your personal strengths as a leader and manager.
- Evaluates all this information to determine the current value of your business.
Whether for Exit Planning or Strategic Planning, understanding the market value of your brokerage is necessary in determining the future of your business. TranStrategy provides the objective view of your company’s value in the market landscape for mergers, acquisition or funding opportunities. We work with you to clarify the nuances of your value proposition to maximize your strength of position to third party interest.
Cultural Stress Assessment
TranStrategy Partners reviews your organization along five (5) key metrics to determine the framework and status of your company’s culture and health. The Cultural Stress Assessment provide insights on how to leverage your organization to improve recruitment, hiring, retention and development of your people towards the achievement of success.
Leadership Strength and Personality Profile Assessments
TranStrategy Partners provides insight into the strengths and style of your leaders and team members to determine how the group can become more effective in communication and collaboration to drive the strategy of the organization. (still working on building this out.